Saturday, December 20, 2008

update of these last two weeks...

First... I have been very boring as of these last two weeks. I haven't really done anything. That's why I haven't posted. Anyway....on to what you really want to know. Jay got sick with either food poisoning or the nasty stomach flu that has been going around. He was out sick for a week. This was last week. He came back this week and says he is at least keeping his food down. :) I was thinking maybe he was trying to avoid me, but as it turns out...I think he still is interested in me. :) So this current week... I haven't really had a chance to talk to him because work has been kinda busy. It's okay though cause next week will be even crazier. I know for a fact we will have at least 2.000 price changes the day after Christmas. Tragically, this is only in one batch of changes that day. We have 3 different batches of price changes. The other two won't be sent until that morning. BLAH!!! So back to Jay.... we were supposed to go sledding and, who knows what after, probably see some lights somewhere, Friday night. Well, thanks to this snow, he got stuck trying to get home from work. He was sorry, but didn't want to try and go out again in the storm. I understand. We put our date on hold. I am hoping he will come with me on Sunday to appetizer night. Who knows. The snow plows have been out, so hopefully if it will stop snowing, he can make it. Today's plans... I have choir practice at 10am for the Christmas Sacrament meeting tomorrow. Then I am going to Lisa's house to make caramel, chocolate covered pretzels and chocolate cinnamon bears. I am giving these as Christmas presents to my friends. I did my laundry last night so I don't have to worry about that today. And, unless Jay calls, I am going out with the girls. Yes Lisa... that is what I said. I will be at girls' night unless I hear from Jay. You still love me. And really that is my boring life as of late.

No comments: