Tuesday, December 23, 2008

massages....hmmm good!

I had my first real massage today from a real massage therapist. It was FABULOUS!!! I am thinking I really will go into massage therapy. But first things first... CHRISTMAS is going to be here in 2 days! I am excited but also nervous as these snow blizzards have been really bad as of late. It is the thick heavy snow too. Good for snowmen, bad for driving! Anyway, today was a pretty good day. It was the work 'Holiday' Party (pot luck). I took my famous brownies and also spinach artichoke dip. Both turned out beautifully. I also talked to Jay for a minute at work when I gave him his Christmas present. I made caramel, double chocolate covered pretzels and chocolate covered cinnamon bears. I only gave the cinnamon bears to my boss and Jay. Everyone else just got the pretzels, which were amazing goodness. (thanks to Lis for helping me and also momma arrington for letting me use your kitchen.) I am not sure when we will be going out next. I will keep you all posted. So I hope that the weather stays good tomorrow for everyone who will be traveling, myself included. Oh, and Jay had family stuff too on Sunday so he didn't come with me. That's all I have for now. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: