Wednesday, December 3, 2008

hee hee, i love connections...

Yesterday was a great day. I went to work. Time flew by because we had a lot to do. And, I love connections... I bought Batman The Dark Knight yesterday. (it doesn't come out until Tuesday the 9th of December.) Since I have been working in the scanning department, I get to see everything that comes into our store. All new products have to come through our office. New releases usually come early so we can put them in our system and make sure there are no bugs. I got permission to buy Batman early. I love connections! I still haven't seen it...not even in the theatre. I know, I know...shocking! But now I own it. Hee hee. Ok, that wasn't all that made yesterday great... I also got to go to Body Jam. Mike taught so it was really a great workout. I can't really dance to save my soul, but hey, I had fun trying. It was a new routine, and more modern hip hop feel. So yeah yesterday was a great day. Today, I am really tired....work comes at 3am on Wednesdays...ad day. I worked for 11 hours. Stayed busy the entire time and kinda felt like I wouldn't be able to get everything finished for today. Our computers have slowed incredibly with everyone doing Christmas shopping online now. I am not sure why it affects our system, but it does. Anyway, I did get everything done today that I was supposed to. And I had quite a few laughs at work. I accidentally broke a bottle of iron supplement, liquid iron supplement. It stinks horribly, so don't ever break a bottle. I was adding them into our system from the pharmacy and it fell off my desk onto the tile floor. It was oddly extremely funny. My co-workers were laughing pretty hard, and that sent me into laughing. I could feel my face turn red; from embarrassment and also laughing so hard. This brings to mind what I wrote on my spotlight for work... It asked what is your most embarrassing moment. I wrote "I try and have one daily. those of you who know me, know this is true and will swear I am blonde." Honestly though, I can't really recall my most embarrassing moment. I usually can laugh things off and just take it in stride. If you can think of a different story please share with me to remind me. My memory is getting worse with old age. Ha ha ha. Well, that is all for now. But tomorrow is Thursday.... and that means hot chocolate and The Office!

No comments: