Sunday, April 19, 2009

my stupid luck

ok i know i said i would blog sooner, but i have just been either really boring or i just haven't had time. i forgot a few things last time i blogged. the first being lis & i had gone to the rodeo. it was fun, stinky, and there were quite a few good looking cowboys. second, my jeep got keyed at the walmart in riverdale. it was the first time in months that i went to walmart. i really don't shop there unless i absolutely have to. my driver door on my jeep has a big scratch down it. i hate people. anyway... and really i think that is all i forgot last time.
this month of april is flying past too. and i am beginning to think that i really have stupid luck. what makes me think this....well: i got a summons to jury duty, i called the number and was told to call back again in 4 days. so i still don't know if i have to go in or not. my 'friend' shoved a knife further in my back by taking back a jerk of a boy and broke up with him for the 2nd time and he came for the 3rd time crawling back to me expecting for me to take him back. HA HA HA never going to happen! he should have realized this the first time i broke up with him. why are boys so stupid?! i went up to logan last week to help mo & es finish the house. a girl in the quartet got sick so i was asked to fill in. not a big deal, i know the song and even if i didn't, i usually can learn pretty fast. well, as it turns out when we went to sing it, i could barely hit middle c. how embarrassing. fortunately no one really noticed except for mo.
i got my phone bill and was charged more than i should have been. i called to ask why and was on hold for quite some time before my questions were finally answered and got everything all figured out. weber state sent me a bill and said that my payments for a previous semester have all been late and i owe $300 more. i have automatic bill pay set up with my bank for weber state because weber kept sending me the bills late so i was sending them back when i received them...late. so i called weber state to ask why i am being charged all these late fees and why i keep getting bills for more that what i really owe. they had no idea but said that their records show i was current and only had one payment left. why is it so hard to send correct information out?! and why do i keep getting bills that say i am late?!
friday i received a notice in the mail that my car has been impounded for being involved in a DUI. first of all, i don't drink nor do i ever want to. secondly, if i did, i wouldn't be stupid enough to drive. third, my car is parked in front of my house. i read the notice further...my KIA was involved in a DUI. um, the kia is no longer in my ownership..... but it apparently is still in my name. i call the number on the notice. i get an automated system. i go through the automated system and try to talk to someone about my options so i don't have a DUI on my record and so i can get the kia off my name. i get hung up on by the automated system, "no available agents can take your call at this time. please call back a later time." i decide to just drive to the DMV and talk to them face to face.....well, the DMV is closed on fridays. who knew?! i send a text to my boss to have her ask her brother if he has any idea as to why my car i traded would still be in my name. (her brother worked at the dealership where i bought my jeep, and that's why i went there and got such a great deal.) the only thing he could find out was that all of my paperwork hadn't been processed or something. uh, i bought my jeep in december.
so really i have stupid luck. i took my jeep in on saturday for an oil change. my oil was a quart low, my front differential fluid was black (supposed to be green), and my air filter was also black. i don't understand why people don't maintain their vehicles. if you want it to last, you have to take care of it. so i spent a pretty penny fixing my car up to be better for me and last. here is a did you know moment though..... did you know that newer jeeps only take synthetic differential fluid? well now you know. guess what else.....synthetic fluids cost a lot more than conventional. i really do love my jeep. i just really hate people. so i am going to bed now in hopes that my luck will soon change to be much better, cause really...i am tired of things happening to me. not that i am complaining, but i just want to have to not worry about what else can go crazy. but before i truly go i have one more thing to say. i don't think i will ever understand boys. my former boyfriend and i "talked" (texted) the other day for about 3-4 hours. he started the conversation and it was kinda really random since he hasn't talked to me in almost 7 months. i just don't get it.

No comments: