Thursday, January 1, 2009

the newest news of me

i have been thinking a lot lately about what my new year's resolutions will be. Yeah, I still have no idea. I am going to run a marathon this year. Ogden's marathon. I still need to register for it, but I can do that before the end of the month so I will wait. I haven't really had too many exciting things going on. I bought a new car. Ok actually it's an SUV. It is super nice. I now drive a black 2006 Jeep Liberty. I got an amazing deal on it, and if I am careful with my money, easily affordable. The tragic reason for my buying a new vehicle now is that my KIA just kept breaking down. little things here and there to the point that last Friday, my driver's side door handle snapped off from being frozen in this cold winter. Even more tragic, I had just had the door open and wasn't going to get back in my car until morning, but realized I had parked retarded like in the driveway so no one else could park comfortably. So I unlocked the door and just barely lifted up when it snapped off in my hand. You know in cartoons when babies cry how it takes them a second then they just start bawling...I was about to do just that. I decided not to cry about it, but instead think of better options. Upgrade. It feels good. I am very much a fan. I loved my little KIA and it served me very well. I will miss it as it was my first very own car. I will love my new jeep too. She is pretty. I will post pictures later. I do need to come up with a name for her. She needs a sexy name, as she is a sexy SUV. It has to be a not common name, but a name that will make an impression you won't forget. Something elegant and sleek, but you instantly know not to take her for granted. Anyway... Happy new year! This is what my door handle should look like... and this is what it looks like... hmm...i see a problem here...do you?

No comments: