Saturday, February 21, 2009

bringing it back to poo

i need to say a few things. first, i am not sure why, but at every single date night we have had, somehow poo gets mentioned. i think it may be a tradition now. we bring it back to poo. second, last night was a lot of fun. i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. i was laughing so hard, i almost choked on my food, i squeaked, and my eyes watered. not all exactly at the same time, but i did all three at some point in the evening. third, a GPS showed up on my doorstep. i heard someone come down the stairs and knock on the door. it was about 5-530 pm. my first thought was, "who is coming so early for date night?" so i went to the door and looked out the blinds. no one was there. i opened the door and saw a brown package. i could see my name on it and thought, "what did i order?...nothing. so who sent me a package?"
i read on the box: to amber taylor from Chrysler service promotion. i opened it up and inside was a Garmin nuvi 255w. the invoice had printed on it prepaid. i don't recall ordering a GPS from my dealership where i bought my jeep. i am not sure i didn't get charged for one. i read through my paperwork and didn't see anything in there. the invoice states that it was ordered feb 16 and was to be shipped feb 17. i got my jeep dec 28. talk about weird. i am pretty technology stupid so i would and could use some advice on how to use a garmin. i took it running today...i only went maybe a mile. i am highly confused and the instruction manual isn't very helpful. i read through the three booklets that were in the box. anyway, i am bringing it back to poo now cause i got to run. ha ha ha ha. actually i am going to the movie with lis.

No comments: