Tuesday, July 15, 2008

mondays

yesterday i found myself with nothing to do after a long 10 hr day. i had gotten up, well out of bed, at 2am to be to work at 3am. I ride my bike now to work and lucky for me, the cool morning actually woke me up. you would think that after such a long day one would come home and at least take a nap. believe you me, i tried...for about an hour. It didn't work. I was awake. I decided to take some advice from many friends, most recently my roommate, Erin, and watch "The Office". Erin owns all 3 seasons that are out on DVD. I watched season 1, and all of season 2 yesterday after work. Maybe I was just slap-happy, but I was literally laughing out loud all by myself. (Lisa, now I know where your references are coming from....the ones I usually just felt left out of because I hadn't watched "The Office" since, well...we won't go there.) Everyone who has not watched this show really should. It is quite funny. I am excited for today because I am home from work and once again have nothing really to do. I should go exercise, but I really did ride my bike to and from work today, so if I don't go then I don't feel so guilty. Honestly though, I have to know what happens with Jim and Pam. so I will just post later.

No comments: