Wednesday, July 30, 2008

chick comedy

Chris showed me a video on you tube about a nail salon. It is really funny. I put a link over on the side, but once you get to the website, you will have to search nail salon. Anyway, so I had to be to work today at 3 am. It is ad day. I felt like I had cannon balls chained to me. It took me 3 hours to walk the entire store and write down everything that needed new signs for the new displays that went up last night, and yesterday. Then it took me an hour and a half to make the signs. It doesn't help that two of our three computers are slower than molasses in January. I would have used my boss' computer, but she came in to work by the time I was able to make signs. It took me another hour and some to hang all the signs back up. CRAZY. I finally finished with that task and went to another... hanging more tags that changed price for one or another reason, but not in the ad. I left work just after 1pm. Long day. I am debating on going in early tomorrow, well earlier than I normally would. There are a lot of price changes tomorrow and I have to be out on time because I am going to San Diego with my family. :) My cousin is getting married. Originally I would not have been able to go, but with my new scanning position, my boss is a lot more understanding. Hooray for cool bosses!

No comments: