Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mud Volleyball


so i did the most fun thing EVER on Friday the 27th of June. I played mud volleyball for South Ogden days on the Maceys' team. we had so much fun. the mud felt great. we got dirty and just had a good time. I will post pictures when i get them. (rather than worry about taking pictures with every one's cameras, the lady in charge of our team said she would make us all copies) Everyone that participated got a light brown shirt with "mud volleyball 2008" across the front. we lost our first game, won our second, and then lost the third. it was double elimination, rally score, first one to 11 wins. the mud quite literally came up to my thighs (being the smallest one on the team). would i do it again?.... heck yes i would! and i highly recommend it to anyone and everyone else. we even changed our name half way through. we were "Maceys" and changed it to "Jeff and the dirty girls" since it really was just one guy and 5 girls. good times!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm not sure what race I'm running friday, but it will probably just end up being North Ogden. I'll go sign up tomorrow, I have no time today but I do want to sign up before friday. Let me know if you want to run it with me, you could even sleep over tomorrow night so you don't have to wake up super early.