Saturday, November 22, 2008

twilight was pretty awesome

Thursday was a good day. I got up, went to work, got my hot chocolate, went to the gym, went to a star-gazing activity with the ward, watched "the office" at Tyler's, got two hours of sleep, ate at Denny's with my friends, and then went to TWILIGHT! We didn't get into the midnight showing because it was all sold out. We got 2:40 in the morning tickets. I could not believe how many people were still there at 3 in the morning. It was crazy. Mostly there were women, and they were of all ages. It was slightly disturbing. The movie followed the book for the most part, but of course they have hollywoodized it. I still actually liked it. I have a hard time reading books and then seeing the movie. I usually don't like the movie. If I see the movie and then read the book, I usually like them both. For instance, I read Eragon. Loved the book. Saw the movie, and hate it. I saw the movie Stardust and loved it. Read the book, and liked it. Weird, yes I know. Anyway, Jasper is freaking hot! Edward isn't what I pictured in my head, but he is still cute. I had pictured Edward as chiseled perfection beauty. Bella works. Alice is super darling. I think Jasper and Alice are my favorite in the movie. I am totally excited for today. It should be pretty good. I am going to enrichment with the ward this morning at 9. Then I am going to the Weber State game, hopefully. and then I was invited to join Lisa for a special dinner Chef is making. And then I am going to Twilight again with friends that didn't get to make it Friday morning with us. Lisa was there Friday, but she is coming tonight. WAHOO! It should be a great day. Oh yeah, I almost forgot... I also get to go shopping for ingredients for a Blueberry/Cheesecake type pie I found online and am going to make for pie night tomorrow.

No comments: