Saturday, November 15, 2008

wow i haven't posted in a while

hmm... let's see... what has happened in my life in the last about 2 weeks since i posted. well... um, if i can remember... i have been working. my usual M-F, 6-about 2 ish. with wednesdays being 3am-i am done. I have gone to the gym a few times with Lis. I of course had hot chocolate on Thursdays. This last Thursday was the Marriott's grand reopening. I went to it and Erin joined me. It was fun. I sampled all the food. Be very proud of me...I ate fish. Chef told me i had to try his trout cakes and salmon bake. Both are very tasty! I don't eat fish by the way. Actually Chef just laughed at me and said I don't eat cheap fish, and that I am an expensive taste bud girl. Whatever... But really the food at the Marriott is really good and everyone should go try it. Let's see...what else has gone on... I went up to Logan for Chandler's birthday party. He turned 3 on November 5th. He is so darn cute and growing up so fast. Ok...I have to say Halloween was fun, but I am mad that most of my friends baled on me. And it was a little disappointing because I have yet to find a scary movie that scares me. I know that may be a little harsh, but that's how I feel. and I have to be honest with myself, right. Hmmm... what else has gone on... that's about it. I am excited for next Thursday. TWILIGHT comes out to the movie screen. I say movie screen because theatre is live stage performances...this is the cinema. I hope that it is not too Hollywood ized. I am so excited for it! Oh.... I do have a good news moment... ha ha ha... I found amazing khakis at Target for $5.00! They were on clearance and I needed new ones for work. Super cute ones that make my butt look great....cause I don't really have much of a butt so I need all the help I can get. They are really comfortable too. I wore them on Friday.(Sorry Lis that they didn't have any more when we went to look for you...I thought for sure they would. I will keep my eyes open for you still. ) Anyway... that's all that has really been happening in my life. so until next time...

No comments: