Sunday, November 2, 2008

halloween pictures


from left to right is me, Lisa, Kurt, and the other Lisa. we are dressed as; a diva, punk rocker, fan,, and gangster. Lisa & Kurt were working. the other Lisa & I came in to eat. after we ate, the other Lisa & I went up to Tyler's house to trick-or-treat him because he didn't come eat with us. he stayed at home and handed out candy. anyway we ended up staying there and watching "the eye" that was my Halloween. Saturday I got up, did laundry, went to the Weber vs. Portland game, watched Weber cream Portland, helped Lisa take pictures, ate at Rumbi Island grill, and played rockband with Lisa's family. it was a grand ol' time. and this is Lisa's niece eating her chicken sandwich from rumbi island.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

sounds like you had a lot of fun... ha! was this just a "I'm going to blurt everything" or was it really not that great?