Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BODY JAM

Yesterday Lisa & I went to Body Jam. Its a new dance/exercise class offered at Gold's Gym. Holy cow! It rocked. My whole body is sore today, but it was an awesome class. I can't dance to save my life, but I tried. I recommend it to anyone looking for a new way to work out. It doesn't matter how good (or in my case, bad) you are. The instructors make it easy to follow and really it is the same type of steps over and over again. I am excited because we found another Body Jam class offered at a different Gold's than the one we go to. Hopefully by the time we go a few more times, I'll be an okay hip hop dancing, ready to shake my booty, in shape girl. In other news, I sadly had to take my baby (Mojave 2.0) to the shop. One of the bolts that holds on the water bottle was welded on to the frame. I finally bought a water bottle holder (Smiths' $5.00) and went to put it on, but failed. Anyway, thankfully Jesse is a genius and found a way to fix it at no cost to me. I got her back in the same day just a few hours after I had taken her in. Jesse checked her over and she is running better than ever. I still get to bike to work everyday. The weather is getting colder, but I am dressing warmer. When there is snow, I think I will break down and drive my Sephia baby. By the by, my calves are starting to look really good. Running also helps, but I am feeling the benefits of working out from biking and exercising. "And we all know exercise gives you endorphins, and endorphins make you happy, and happy people just don't shoot their husbands." If you can name that movie, I will buy you a treat of your choice.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Duh... it's legally blond!