Thursday, September 11, 2008

the random continues...sort of

this week hasn't been as exciting as last week. although, I must say this has been a very weird random run into people week. Ok, really just random run into ex boyfriends I haven't seen since the break up. I don't know what kind of karma is being sent at me or whatever, but really I saw 3 ex boyfriends in the last 2 days. WEIRD, RANDOM, and slightly FREAKY. Actually I must admit it was really good to see one of them. He is married now, has longer, darker, curly hair...that was freaky... but doing well. Is it creepy that I wanted to give him a hug? I hadn't seen him since we split. He is an incredible man. Our break up was one of the 2 that actually went alright. All the rest have been disasters. Such is life. I do have to say that I am quite proud of myself. Lisa and I have been good about going to the gym. We are actually going again tonight. It makes me happy. I broke and joined Gold's. It will be for my benefit and I consider it an investment. Now I can go whenever I want. I still have been good and biking to work. It was rather embarrassing the other day because it was raining. By the time I got to work, I was fairly wet. I was most wet on my pants. Really, it looked like I had peed my pants. It was awful. I wore a scarf, thankfully, and it was long enough to tie around my waist until my butt dried. 2 hours later, I took the scarf off. To my relief, nobody said anything about the scarf around my waist. Most likely, they knew and didn't want to embarrass me. I am excited for this weekend. Saturday I am going to the football game at Weber. I also get to see a really good friend of mine. I am stoked. Oh, so my internet is working off and on again, so that's why I take forever to write anything. Such is life.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Have fun with your new-found randomness. I love it!