Monday, September 29, 2008

the rest of the weekend

Saturday was great. I got to sleep in! Lisa and I were going to get up early and go to the gym, but she decided to go to the temple first. That's just fine. So we went later...about noon. We ran and did abs. Lisa had a lot to get done so we left the gym and went to her house where we cleaned out her car and then mine. Then we had to hurry and shower so Lisa could go take pictures for a family. We got done just in time to go to the relief society conference. Sadly, the sound didn't work because no one knew which button to push. We missed almost all of the first talk. It was still a good conference. After it was over, we ran to Lisa's house because we had to hurry and tidy up for the bon fire/party. I lit the fire... Sweet huh! so we had a fair amount of people come. It was good to see people and meet new ones. I convinced Jonathon to come. He was exhausted, but still came. Then I fell asleep on him...oops. Lisa and the other people who were there (I am not sure since I was passed out) thought it would be funny to take pictures of me. They also said I was talking, but not making sense. (thankfully). so here I am passed out on poor Jonathon who is also close to passing out himself. In fact, it looks like he was out cold too. Well, I woke up for a second... long enough basically for Lisa to tell me I was staying the night because I was not coherent enough to drive home. I did wake up when Mary scared the crap out of me. I got up to give Stephen a hug goodbye and he for some reason just picked me up and carried me out to my car. Mary was hiding behind it and jumped out at us. He almost dropped me, and I am pretty sure my heart stopped. She got us good. I went back inside to Lisa's house and went right back to sleep. This was about 3:30-4 ish in the morning. Oh well. I got up, went home, showered, and went back to meet Lisa at her house so we could go to her ward together. It was fun. She has a cool ward. Then I came home, and took a nap. There was a fireside at the Institute, so Lisa, the other Lisa, and I went. It was amazing. After the fireside, I went back to Lisa's house and just chilled with her family and her. It was a pretty good rest of the weekend.

No comments: