Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saturday...

Saturday. Rocked. I got to sleep in. Lisa got back earlier from the R.S. retreat so we went to the gym. I ran faster than I usually do. It was awesome. Then I went to a Mary Kay lunch in thing. I got to see my good friends; Jules, Andrea, Janel, Megan, and Mary. After the lunch ended, I quickly drove home so I could get ready for my date. My good friend Jonathon, whom I hadn't heard from in a while, texted me a few months ago. Sadly, I was busy and never got back to him. Well, I have been thinking about that a lot. I don't like when I fall off the face of the earth and my friends do too. So I texted Jonathon, and scored a hot date for Saturday night. It was incredible to see him again. We went to the WSU football game. It was also homecoming. Jonathon is in the ROTC and in charge this year. That meant that when Weber made a touchdown, the ROTC went and did push ups in the end zone. Weber won 44 to 7. There were fireworks after the game ended. I was freezing after the sun went down. Stupid me didn't think about it being fall and the weather changing so I didn't bring a jacket. Jonathon just bought a new truck and he apologized that he hadn't put a spare jacket in it yet. Amazing guy. Well, the night was still fairly young by the time the game ended and the fireworks got over. We went to Jonathon's house so he could get out of uniform. Then we went to the comedy club. There was really only one comic I found to be hilarious. The rest were funny, but the last guy was roll-on-the-floor laughing good. I must say the nachos we ate from the club were delicious. Well, the show finished and it was kinda late. We were both tired. It was a long week for us both. So we came back to my place and ended up talking for a while. I have really missed my good friend. There was so much to catch up on. He got to go to Bulgaria, bought a new truck, got a jeep, found out who got married that we both know, and just what has been going on in our lives. Anyway, all in all Saturday was a great day. And here is Jonathon, and me. (thanks to Lisa)

No comments: