Monday, September 22, 2008

the tag

The Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

1) I am very OCD. My DVDs have to be in alphabetical order. If I find that they aren't, I immediately have to fix it.

2) I hate making my bed, so I don't sleep in my covers. I sleep on top and use other blankets to keep warm. If I ever let you in my covers, you know you are special.

3) The toilet paper roll has to come from the top and the smaller end of the bar that holds it in place has to be on the right side. This is another OCD for me.

4) My clothes have to be in a certain type of order in my closet.

5) I don't eat mushrooms because I can't bring myself to eat a fungus.

6) I am a bit of a germ-a-phobe, but really only with certain people....for instance my one co-worker who looks like she is in her 60s but really is something like 35. Ewww.

I now tag; Erin O, Brooke, Erin P, Mary, Dav, and Rochelle.

No comments: